C2E teachers Julie Stewart and Beth Mossholder have been featured in THINK. Excerpt below: Julie Stewart and Beth Mossholder, educators at Challenge to Excellence Charter School (C2E) are featured speakers in a webcast sponsored by Google/Google for Education and hosted by THE Journal. The educators at C2E wanted younger learners to benefit from flexible and […]
Click the link to check out our new ‘All About C2E’ video made for us by C2E parent Keith Hughes.
One schools way of incorporating humor with a tutorial on how to carpool at our school.
Watch the C2E Robotics Video
Challenge to Excellence is a no-tuition public charter school in Douglas County, Colorado.
We offer Elementary (K-5), and Middle school (6-8).
Our goal is to produce well rounded students who:
- achieve at their ability level
- actively pursue their own education
- utilize 21st century learning and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems
- are effective communicators,
- Exemplify a positive self-image with the desire, ability and tools to be productive members of an ever changing, global society.
C2E combines research based, best practice curriculum with technology integration for excellence in education. Beyond performing well on standardized tests, our students are able to apply their learning to real life problem solving and production of creative outcomes.